SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Cheap starter camera find!

Carl Reade

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mince Pies :laugh2:

Do you think this will stack up to the SCB 2000?  If so I may buy another as I was after two Sammies.

He must be wondering what the heck is going and about a price increase!

Karl I just looked at the specs Nibor posted and they are the same as the 2000p even the manual is the same as mine for the sammy. Same chip, noise reduction, sense up. Should be the same but not as good as your main beast, PS I cant be sued for my opinion I've added small print to this post between the dots .......................................................................... :grin:

Carl

Crikey why not!  One question though, would I need to Coax cables for each camera?  1 for video signal and 2 for the control?  As mentioned I have someone coming to fit all cables tomorrow and I want to make sure he get's it right.

Nice one

Karl

P.S I never read the small print :rolleyes:

Thanks! :-)

Please ignore my first private message, I send you another one;

I ordered it directly, perhaps the seller will ship it directly (saving part of the shipping cost) else it would be nice if you could relay the parcel.

Karl just one coax  to each camera the normal one that connects to the BNC. From what I am reading the video signal goes one way from cam to TV or DVR. The DVR then can send commands down the the same cable.

PS there all gone!!! Who got the last? :tongue:

Thanks! :-)

Please ignore my first private message, I send you another one;

I ordered it directly, perhaps the seller will ship it directly (saving part of the shipping cost) else it would be nice if you could relay the parcel.

No probs, maybe he will but if not he can send it to me and I'll sort it just let me know.  These could be the muts do dahs!

Karl

Oh replies go fast on here today.

Yes I've just read it.

Well I think I could attach a 76/300 to my setup and take an additional image...

To those who have the multiple-input USB capture adapters:

Can they capture simultaneously?

Else they'd be ideal to let my students tinker with AP/VA!

Perhaps I can get the school to pay for it, but low budget low budget... And as a volunteer I don't get much nor do I have that much of influence :-)

Archived