Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sun In White Light 03-10-2013. 08:30

Steve Ward

Working from home today so a welcome lie-in and a lucky break in the cloudiness to start the day ....  :grin:

Seeing pretty rough but I'm not complaining , shot 75 and let Reg do the selection as they were all rather ropey , and had a very nice surprise with the TestShot I took to check exposure , took a while to figure out how to save it but glad I worked it out ....  :laugh:

P3-10-13.png

Lucky Test Shot.

PLuckyTest.png

1000D + ED80Pro + ND3.8 + 1.8 x Barlow + OIII.

1/200s @ ISO 200 , 20/75 , Reg 5.1 , Gimp 2.8.

Day by day album . . . http://www.astrobin.com/users/steveward53/

Good effort under the conditions, and always nice to catch an aeroplane :)

Yet another cloud-bound day here today.  And it is absolutely belting down, to the point where the gutters have given up coping.  I hate going up three storeys on a ladder to check they're clean, too :(

James

Didn't do the Lottery before , sure ain't gonna start wasting £2.00 a go .....  :p

Very nearly caught an Osprey crossing the disc half way through the shoot too , flew under the disc about 1/4 degree below ....  :mad: ... I see them nearly every day here so it's just a matter of time ..... :grin:  

Archived