NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Making Every Photon Count

jetstream

I'm pleased to hear that I have another happy reader. Funnily enough, I sell a fair number abroad and currently Sweden is a real hotspot - I have even been approached by a very prestigious publishing house who were interested in USA and R o W rights but, you know what? I like wrapping each one and sending it out with a personal letter so to many people's astonishment, I turned them down.....

Sent from my iPhone from somewhere dark .....

I'm pleased to hear that I have another happy reader. Funnily enough, I sell a fair number abroad and currently Sweden is a real hotspot - I have even been approached by a very prestigious publishing house who were interested in USA and R o W rights but, you know what? I like wrapping each one and sending it out with a personal letter so to many people's astonishment, I turned them down.....

I never got a letter

If you bought it from FLO or direct from me, you would have done unless it was during one of the rare occasions that I was out if the country and my son sent it or you bought it from FLO with something else and they had one in stock!

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently working on a totally different book with a different emphasis that takes some of the content of the original to a more advanced level but it is not a replacement for 'Making Every Photon Count' which will continue to evolve with time. I am actually on page 38 - really! In fact, here's the last complete page as a taster:-

post-1029-0-52997400-1381865012_thumb.jp

I finished the book this morning, also very happy with it.  Clearly explained and most of it stuck, at least I think it did.  I still have a lot to work out but I suspect that will come with some time spend out side on a clear night.  I suppose a telescope would help and all.

Looking forward to putting it all in to practice and getting to the point of needing the follow up.

I am currently working on a totally different book with a different emphasis that takes some of the content of the original to a more advanced level but it is not a replacement for 'Making Every Photon Count' which will continue to evolve with time. I am actually on page 38 - really! In fact, here's the last complete page as a taster:-

attachicon.gifpage32.jpg

If this is going to be "Making Every Processing Action Count" consider it ordered :)

Archived