NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Super Sunday Sun (Ha style)

DrRobin

Hi,

Okay, too windy to go out sailing so back at home early afternoon and then too much wind and cloud to get a decent image. It tthe final result took me 2 hours to get a full disc and then I had to retake the first six as they were so old, oh the joys of imaging in the windy/cloudy north.

Anyway, the final result turned out okay. 12 pane mosaic, Lunt 60, DS, 1.5x barlow, DMK41, AS!2, Autostitch, Paint.net

Robin

Sun-18-8-13-Auto-b.jpg

False colour

Sun-18-8-13-Auto-c.jpg

Inverse false colour

Sun-18-8-13-Auto-ic.jpg

Well worth the effort, Robin, that's a fantastic trail of activity running across the disc and ending with a magnificent prom. Lovely coloured inverted version.

I wish I could have imaged today but I was away visiting the in-laws. I just knew it would be sunny :grin: Sarah did not seem receptive to the idea that I could image from her parents' garden, can't think why :shocked:

Thanks guys, 2 hours well spent. I was trying Alexandra's Gamma at 110% to try and get a wispy feel, not sure I pulled it off though.

James, The south always seems to get the best of it? Ah Luke, I am sure the in laws would have been very impressed with the views. Still tomorrow looks promising, perhaps you will get chance then?

Robin

Archived