Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Best place to sell kit if you don't have enough posts for the classifieds

marineBLU28

Hi

First of all I hope it's ok to ask the above question as I don't want to break any rules etc so I'll apologise in advance if I have, I've been a member since 2010 but as I'm more of a reader rather than a poster I don't have enough posts to advertise my kit in the classifieds so where is the best place to advertise equipment like this? Ebay etc?

Very true. If you're talking large sums of cash it's worth spending a little time to verify that someone isn't attempting to scam you. I don't think any real buyer would object to that, knowing that there have been occasional problems in the past.

James

Hi

Thanks for the compliment

I'm not giving up :-) I don't want to go in to detail as obviously I can't do any kind of advertising accidentally as in my original post! which was kindly modded for me by swamp thing I'm just rearranging my set up.

thanks again to all for your help!

surely someone with that sort of kit could contribute their experiences or images etc to other members and help them? come on! don't be shy :grin: being an active (relevant) poster quickly builds the required tally and you then have a pretty safe and relatively closed community to sell to in possibly the safest way available.

surely someone with that sort of kit could contribute their experiences or images etc to other members and help them? come on! don't be shy :grin: being an active (relevant) poster quickly builds the required tally and you then have a pretty safe and relatively closed community to sell to in possibly the safest way available.

i agree shane, best option

Archived