How do I upload any photos I like people to see

ddufresne50

Hi Dale,

What do you see on the reply portion of the thread.

It should look like this

post-3563-0-91360800-1373284496_thumb.jp

I've put an arrow to highlight <More Reply Options>.

Once you click that you should see a section to 'Attach Files' which is how to include pictures in a post.

If you want to put a picture in the middlle of your text, position the cursor at that point and use 'Add To Post'; otherwise pictures will display below your text.

Dana

Dana I don't see that screen at all on the reply portion of the thread I am confused I don't get a black screen like that ? Reply portion of the thread do you mean when I start a new topic or thread it should appear like that? I don't see this at all I must not be catching on to something here Dale

If you are not getting the Black screen, as per the screenshots suggested above, you may need to change the Screen Theme.

Go right down to the bottom left of the page... you will see a button marked Change Theme... click on this and select

SGL 2012.

This should give you the black screen background, and everything else should appear as shown.

Regards.

Sandy.

Hi,

You will need to reduce the size of your pictures to around 800 x 600 pixels.

If you need a suitable programme then I can recommend 'Faststone Photo Reducer' Available as a free download : -

http://www.faststone.org/index.htm

This will also allow you to watermark your pictures if you need to.

It will work for single pictures or whole batches.

Welcome to SGL by the way.

Best Regards.

Sandy.

I should also have said... you can make a resized copy of your photos using Photoshop or most other photo editing software... some will also allow watermarking.

I find FastStone a bit quicker to use when I have a batch to do... especially if I need to watermark them.

You can save the reduced pictures as separate files... thus retaining your original.

Best Regards.

Sandy.

Archived