NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

What have I done?

Hi,

I have just placed an order with FLO for an ATIK 428EXc, god help me when my belofved finds out. I shall be cooking and doing the washing up for the rest of my adult life. I only hope that some of the DSO images in colour will bring a degree of redemption upon my poor soul. Given the particularly foul weather in Manchester this summer that would be a tall order, I guess. Please pray for me in any language you see fit as I have sinned.

Regards,

A.G

LOL, a few Hail Mary's and time on the knees will not save you...you are going to have to be more creative. Make sure she is out when said goods are delivered, then set it up and act surprised when she sees it and say that the Camera Fairy has visited...she must have believed in the Tooth Fairy at some time.

LOL, a few Hail Mary's and time on the knees will not save you...you are going to have to be more creative. Make sure she is out when said goods are delivered, then set it up and act surprised when she sees it and say that the Camera Fairy has visited...she must have believed in the Tooth Fairy at some time.

Hi,

I am a Muslim and she is Jewish, you can see the difficulty factor multiplying already, maybe praying to Abraham will help.

A.G

Scrap the Hail Mary's and bended knee, stick with the Camera Fairy...

I am going to hold my two hands up to my face and start nodding to the door I think, tooth fairy is the last resort mate.

A.G

Yes been there, Mrs Baggyy is Chinese and she does not really undertsand the fascination with looking skywards, except when she does it briefly before asking 20 questions about the latest purchase and then issuing a G1B. (Grade One Bollocking)

Yes been there, Mrs Baggyy is Chinese and she does not really undertsand the fascination with looking skywards, except when she does it briefly before asking 20 questions about the latest purchase and then issuing a G1B. (Grade One Bollocking)

You have my sympathy mate, I work for Chinese so no explanation needed.

A.G

Hide the CC statement .... tuck it away in a kit box .... if it's ever seen, just say you've had it months :D Works every time!

Apart from large scopes .... they normally get me caught :facepalm:

Good one, Mrs Baggy says that to me and tries to impress how much money she has saved.

What I want to know is why all this stuff is in bright red anodised aluminium, can't we just have them with a couple of coatings of stealth paint? Life would be a lot easier on all of us.

regards,

A.G

Tell her you're buying it for one of your mates on Here... His wife is not very understanding and a bit of a tyrant so you had to buy it for him :D

you need to get it to him as soon as possible, probably next dark night.

of course by the time the next dark night comes along she will have forgotten.

if she smells something fishy, tell her your mates wife found out and said you can buy it off him for £50... You'd be mad not to 'do him a favour' at that price...

remind her how lucky you feel having such an understanding wife !

hang on, I'm getting a little carried away here, I'm starting to believe my own story :D

Archived