NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Skywatcher Skyliner Flextube 350P unboxing

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to not buy anything astro for a few months I think. Been saving hard for this scope and neglected other things :) I think I'm set for a while although I probably will need a CC at some point I have my eye on the ES one coming soon :D

looking good. I wouldnt worry about focussing though. When i got my lightbridge 16 I had the same concerns when I couldn't get 100% focussed on a chimney pot 200ft away when setting the finder. At night though I had no problem on the stars, these things just arnt designed for close up work and begin to focus at a few light years :grin:

Somehow I got a clear night when I had mine delivered, hope you are as lucky !

Clear skies,

rubbish outside, was clear as a bell last night so I gave the 10" it's last hurrah as a main scope. Didn't see much with the full moon out but felt good to get out on the shortest night of the year. That's dedication for you :)

Archived