NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Final Atik 460 sanity check please

kirkster501

I have gone for it :-) 460EX/EFW2/filters :-) NB filters are the next purchase in a couple of months.

Congratulations :) Welcome to this (un)happy band of cloud gatherers :D I've recently contributed several grand!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's only money at the end of the day. Glad I have the health and good fortune to enjoy it :) That said, other than houses, cars and carbon fibre bikes and groupsets (now that *is* expensive) it's the most expensive single item I have ever bought!

Also need to buy Pixinsight too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...... snip....

cars and carbon fibre bikes and groupsets (now that *is* expensive)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:eek::icon_redface: .. phew.. google to the rescue there.. for a minute I though there was a typo..

:eek::icon_redface: .. phew.. google to the rescue there.. for a minute I though there was a typo..

A groupset (i.e. "s" and not "x" you will note....!) is the combination of breaks, gears, hubs and bearings that you attach to the frame of the bike to propel it and stop it. They come in budget form all the way up to megabucks, determined by the weight and quality.

A groupset (i.e. "s" and not "x" you will note....!) is the combination of breaks, gears, hubs and bearings that you attach to the frame of the bike to propel it and stop it. They come in budget form all the way up to megabucks, determined by the weight and quality.

Do you mean "brakes" as in stopping?

I knew that - well I did after a Google search anyway..... ;-)

Sent from my iPhone from somewhere dark .....

Hehe.. you brave man.. I must admit, I was VERY nervous about doing the search from work.. :shocked:

Archived