NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Moon - Full Disc

t_ilan_s

Nice work! So nice infact I have decided to use it as my DeskTop Background :icon_king: :icon_king: :icon_king: If it's ok with you that is!?

Regards.

Mr Gaza

Thank you for the kind words, I'm flattered that you decided to use this image as a desktop background.

Many thanks guys.

Very Very nice!! I am wondering.....could you fit a full moon on the sensor with your gear?, or did you wait for the perfect phase?

I can easely fit a full moon on my sensor, this picture is cropped.

Very Very nice!! I am wondering.....could you fit a full moon on the sensor with your gear?, or did you wait for the perfect phase?

A focal length of about 1500mm just about fills a crop sensor camera frame with the full lunar (or solar) disc. In fact, when the Moon is at perigee it's very tight to get onto the sensor.

James

• 2 weeks later...

"A focal length of about 1500mm just about fills a crop sensor camera frame with the full lunar (or solar) disc. In fact, when the Moon is at perigee it's very tight to get onto the sensor."

Thanx James!

Brgrds Bergman

Archived