Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Cambridgeshire

strutsinaction

Hi

I've been lurking on this site now for the past 2 weeks so I thought it's now about time I posted an introduction :(

My 9 year old son has just rekindled my childhood interest in astronomy, so for Xmas we are going to purchase a telescope and get stuck in to this great hobby. He doesn't know this yet of course ;-)

This forum is a mine of information. Congratulations to the admin team and all knowledgeable posters!

Welcome to SGL :(. Where abouts in Cambs are you?

Tony..

Hi Tony

I live in a village near St Ives. We had a clear night sky last night, so I spent a couple of hours out with my son, a planisphere and binoculars. Great fun, although I'll need to add thermal gloves to my Xmas wish list ;-)

Regards

John

Welcome to SGL :(. Where abouts in Cambs are you?

Tony..

Hi Tony

I live in a village near St Ives. We had a clear night sky last night, so I spent a couple of hours out with my son, a planisphere and binoculars. Great fun, although I'll need to add thermal gloves to my Xmas wish list ;-)

Regards

John

John, I'm just down the road from you in St. Neots :D. It certainly was nippy last night there was a layer of frost all over my gear!!

Tony..

Archived