Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Keep everything crossed for me!!

claire1985

First time I bivvyed it was forecast to be dry and I woke about 4am to torrential rain lol, we've just changed plans though now and seems we are camping both night but still going to be amazing! X

I would be careful , all too easy to get stuck in the middle of knowhere up there , i would seriously think of going properly prepared. Its no joke up there

Good advice that

Hope you have a good time Claire stay safe

I would be careful , all too easy to get stuck in the middle of knowhere up there , i would seriously think of going properly prepared. Its no joke up there

I mean this with all due respect but I'm not stupid. I've done this many times with and without a tent, I've been up pretty much every mountain in snowdonia and the lady I go with is a qualified mountaineering guide who's been doing it for over 30 years, I would never risk my safety and neither would she, it's an amazing experience and one I hope to do many times again this year x

" the lady I go with is a qualified mountaineering guide who's been doing it for over 30 years "

You didnt mention that part in the beginning hence the reply i gave.

A simple thanks would have been fine though

" the lady I go with is a qualified mountaineering guide who's been doing it for over 30 years "

You didnt mention that part in the beginning hence the reply i gave.

A simple thanks would have been fine though

Sorry, reply shouldn't post when I'm stressed out,

Thanks for the concern but honestly im good :-) x

Yeah it's all very epic, weather forecast is looking pretty rubbish though now, according to mountain weather information service is not going to be the best of nights :-( weather changed so quick in the mountains though, lets hope this massive load of cloud I'm under now doesn't extend into Wales! X

Well conditions are very good in north-east Wales right now, but Snowdonia has climate all of its own as I'm sure you know. Fingers crossed :)

post-26939-13676979748_thumb.jpg

I'm in the pub so have no idea what outside looks like yet lol x

Archived