NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

First DSO - M42

t_ilan_s

Thanks guys for the nice comments. :smiley:

Unfortunately from the city I can't take a longer exposure because of the light pollution. :sad:

But I'm going to the desert this weekend hopefully I could make longer exposure.

Thanks guys for the nice comments. :smiley:

Unfortunately from the city I can't take a longer exposure because of the light pollution. :sad:

But I'm going to the desert this weekend hopefully I could make longer exposure.

Get yourself an Astronomik CLS or UHC clip-in filter. I've used both the Astronomik and Baader filters in my sig and can get 2-3 min at iso 1600 and f/5.4 with my Megrez 90 / FR from London, and a LVM of about 4 (If I'm lucky)

Thanks Jannis for the comment.

Get yourself an Astronomik CLS or UHC clip-in filter. I've used both the Astronomik and Baader filters in my sig and can get 2-3 min at iso 1600 and f/5.4 with my Megrez 90 / FR from London, and a LVM of about 4 (If I'm lucky)

Dave,I will defenetly order some filters soon. :smiley:

I just got myself a hutech idas lp filter in the hope of keeping lp away... Folks here at SGL say it's a great filter.

Better be because it's not cheap!

E.

I've got one of those on my shopping list :)

Archived