disappointment :(

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No humour on here eh? We have all left the cap on at one time or another. It happens.

I covered a cycling event...left the cap on.

had perfect seeing on Saturn, webcam on, slewing along nicely....left the cap on.

It happens. In hindsight its funny.

No humour on here eh? We have all left the cap on at one time or another. It happens.

I covered a cycling event...left the cap on.

had perfect seeing on Saturn, webcam on, slewing along nicely....left the cap on.

It happens. In hindsight its funny.

I left my cap on my scope last time I went out, realised when I saw complete blackness. It's never that dark unless I'm using high power :lol:.

dan/ long arms, i have given up 4 the night but i took a photo

Thanks. Everything looks fine (sorry for asking for a photo, just thought it helps).

If the telescope was focusing jupiter to a small round ball, you could see its moons but Jupiter was lacking detail then I would say it was the seeing tonight :/

Dan

i"ve no doubt you will. tbh first couple times out if it hadnt been for this site i would have given up and scope would be on ebay as so many are. stick with it and you will be rewarded. i learn a little every time i use this site and it all adds up. a big plus is no-one seems to treat you like an idiot and are really helpfull.

Archived