NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter Feb 17th

Space Cowboy

As usual nice processing mate. Gone are the days when i suggested raising the histogram levels. with your early dimmer takes. youve got the art right down now. A fine late result

I might have missed the last shot boat. Will be joining you back on the moon when chance arises. ( if anyones wondering no we dont both have saturn 5s in our gardem he he ) And of course the saturn challenge. I think Freddie has shown if Saturn is worth it this year. I thought it might be a little later. Certainly didnt expect that question to be answered so early. But answered it has. will be fun for everyone. lets hope some storms start appearing

Thats a very nice image Stuart. Ive not imaged Jupiter for a while as I have also been concentrating on Luna work and waiting for Saturn, although as Neil rightly points out I think Freddie has shown us the wait is really over.

Pete.

As usual nice processing mate. Gone are the days when i suggested raising the histogram levels. with your early dimmer takes. youve got the art right down now. A fine late result

I might have missed the last shot boat. Will be joining you back on the moon when chance arises. ( if anyones wondering no we dont both have saturn 5s in our gardem he he ) And of course the saturn challenge. I think Freddie has shown if Saturn is worth it this year. I thought it might be a little later. Certainly didnt expect that question to be answered so early. But answered it has. will be fun for everyone. lets hope some storms start appearing

Thanks Neil! Yes I was just a young pup back in those low luminance days. :smiley:

The seeing was pretty good this night which makes processing so much easier. Its just a shame that the three times I've had good seeing Jupiter has been on her "boring side" .

For sure Neil and Freddie have given us all great hope with Saturn. Freddie has really put the cat amongst the pigeons with those f40 shots! Just shows anything is possible when the seeing is calm.

Cheers Pete! I shall be expecting some good Saturns from you with that 12" aperture! :grin:

Archived