Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ISS ?

Khw

Hi everyone, have I just seen the iss pass over me ? It happened about 2 minutes ago at 7pm it passed over very quickly shining very brightly and making no sound whatsoever, it was travelling west to east but the brightness seemed to fade really quickly when it had passed Jupiter, moon area. Kev

Hi everyone, have I just seen the iss pass over me ? It happened about 2 minutes ago at 7pm it passed over very quickly shining very brightly and making no sound whatsoever, it was travelling west to east but the brightness seemed to fade really quickly when it had passed Jupiter, moon area. Kev

If you want to see it again it's easy...Register to Heavensabove.com ,enter your local coordonance , and they show 10 days predictions of the passage of ISS...Sometimes there are no visible passages but you can know in advence when it will pass where to look and it's very precise. They even predict Iridium flares and many other satellites...Have a look !

I use it very often...

Maxx

I agree with Andrew it is amasing that people are up there, it will not be long before there is a KFC orbiting behind it. It should show colour then from the advertising signs. It comes at different times for me and I too use the ISS site Heavenabove, it has the Hubble info there too.

Alan.

Archived