NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

m106 8bit DOH!!!

Daniel-K

i know i know i should have checked but by the time i notices i was nearly done so heres my 8bit M106. seeing was terrible last night but with 3weeks of cloud i made the most of it.

Canon 450d iso 800.120sec subs = 50 mins 50darks and 20flats added from old data, not bad considering the conditions but its a start ans something to add too, loving the F4 quattro. fngers x'd it will stay clear as it is no so i can add another hour

Dan

post-6284-0-19857700-1359825170_thumb.pn

Looking good Dan, I see you have a couple other fuzzies in there as well,

Hope you get some extra time on it

Paul

yeah i like the side on one ngc 4217 theres even more in the full fram this is crop as the flats i used were pants!!!

Well at least you got something - it's a good start :)

i should be greatfull i got something from last night wish i had stayed up but with coming off nights and touchin 30 hours with no sleep and a gut full of stella i only lasted till 2 :D thanks Gina

Dan da man

;0

I'm liking your Quattro as well Dan all that hard work is starting to pay off now you've got it all fettled up:) some nice detail and colour coming through on M106 and I'm loving the dust lane in the edge on background galaxy! Its pretty good here at the moment so I'm out hitting M1 with some 90 sec subs unguided at 1000mm FL, I'm definately a fast Newt convert even at f/5 the signal is surprisingly good:) I'm using the Syntrek controller obviously after the Synscan disaster yesterday.

Well i like it i think its great well done.

thanks very much, i live in halewood on the edge of liverpool so the LP is alot less but still i have the beehive at naked eye object on good nights .

I'm liking your Quattro as well Dan all that hard work is starting to pay off now you've got it all fettled up:) some nice detail and colour coming through on M106 and I'm loving the dust lane in the edge on background galaxy! Its pretty good here at the moment so I'm out hitting M1 with some 90 sec subs unguided at 1000mm FL, I'm definately a fast Newt convert even at f/5 the signal is surprisingly good:) I'm using the Syntrek controller obviously after the Synscan disaster yesterday.

thats a bummer chirs with good PA i can get 2min with my newt unguided. just bought a clip in filter to help me get longer subs

Archived