Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ITS ARRIVED....!!!!!

Caz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've increased the picture size allowed to 1mb for free accounts, the reason the limit is in place is so people who don't have fast connections can look at your pictures without waiting an age :clouds2:

If you have anymore problems or need any help then please don't hesitate to pm me and I'll do my best to sort it out for you :clouds2:

Hi Caz,

Congrats on the new scope; its gonna blow your sox off :clouds2:

Two things before you start:

1. The instructions will talk about collimation; don't worry about that at this stage.  Whilst it is true that a lot of the scopes performance depends on accurate collimation, it will be good enough to use straight out of the box.  

2. Put it outside and allow it to cool before observing.  That large primary mirror will need need about 80 mins (10 mins per aperture) to radiate its stored heat; if you observe before then the image will not be still or sharp.  (I find this a good time for using StarryNight and a pair of bins to plan my observing).  

Enjoy :clouds2:

Because of the trouble you had Caz, I've spent awhile adding a new system to the forums, when you add a post now, at the bottom is something that says "Click Here To Upload An Image" click on that, and then fill in the form using your Isee Stars username and password, then it will upload the image, and return the link to copy and paste into your post... :clouds2:

Archived