NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M82

nytecam

Excellent image. I'm relying on you folks to take the pics I can't so I can look at the detail I cannot see with my scope! Thanks for posting it. I finally tracked down M81 and M82 this month and was pleased as punch! I didnt manage to squeeze in IGC3077 into that session as well (was looking in the wrong directions due to my confusion with directions and inverted images). Apparently these three galaxies are gravitationally linked by M81 which is the biggest of the trio.

Nice one :) And congratulations on finding some clear sky :D Almost any night sky object would be nice :) Of course I exclude clouds and moon and I'm not all that bothered about Jupiter (though I might have another go at that one day).

Nice one :) And congratulations on finding some clear sky :D Almost any night sky object would be nice :) Of course I exclude clouds and moon and I'm not all that bothered about Jupiter (though I might have another go at that one day).

i'd rather see jupiter than clouds ;)

But i get your point

Scott

Archived