Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Worthy buy?????

Bigdaddyjeff

by the time it ends it might not be...........my daughter bought a brand new 1100D kit after getting curries to price match argos and they had to discount under their terms, i think she paid about £235 for the whole lot

I would say that you don't want to spend more than £210 on it, and only then because it is hardly used; the new price is about £260, and his extras are only a blow brush and a screen protector. If you can get it for under £200, then that would be a good result IMO. Being eBay, and considering the time of year the bidders will probably go ballistic on it though :rolleyes2:

I would say that you don't want to spend more than £210 on it, and only then because it is hardly used; the new price is about £260, and his extras are only a blow brush and a screen protector. If you can get it for under £200, then that would be a good result IMO. Being eBay, and considering the time of year the bidders will probably go ballistic on it though :rolleyes2:

Thanks Catweazel....christmas shopping is an on line occurence for me...so i'll definately be wary of the ballistic bidders!!!! :eek:

Beware of auction fever - set your limit and stick to it. There will be another along sometime.

Gina...my limit is .....stay off e bay for now until i can work my mount out......my ample grey matter can only take so much!! :huh:

I agree with Catweazel. At £150 with a day to go I'd not be surprised to see it go for a daft price.

James

Yes James i can see it going OTT!!

Don't forget canon are doing a cashback, on the model you want its £30.00

To be honest its worth going for a new one £230 ish

http://www.canon.co.uk/wintercashback/

Very good point Scoobee

Thanks everyone

Gaz

Archived