NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

greetings from nairn

haggisAThome

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not fair ! , but saying that its like being 5 again , the excitement of christmas again :grin: :grin: :grin:

and more thanks for all the welcomes :grin:

Yeah I know what you mean....I still get excited about Christmas at the best of times so knowing I'm getting a telescope mean its twice as exciting haha! Jealous of your location as well, I'm in birmingham....so you can imagine the light pollution :confused: CURSE YOU LIGHTS! Haha

good luck with the new telescope anyway buddy.

All the best...

Chris

Hey Scott. Welcome to SGL. You do live in a beautiful part of the world. I was there on holiday a few years ago. Had a lovely time. And you are not too far from really dark skies as well. Cool...

thank you , yes it is beautiful , i think the dava moore will make an excellent location . no humans , no lights , no midges = happy days

Yeah I know what you mean....I still get excited about Christmas at the best of times so knowing I'm getting a telescope mean its twice as exciting haha! Jealous of your location as well, I'm in birmingham....so you can imagine the light pollution :confused: CURSE YOU LIGHTS! Haha

good luck with the new telescope anyway buddy.

All the best...

Chris

and the best to you and your new toy , i have not been to brum for some years ( my head office is on the side of the m6 ) but recently i had to go down there and yes i feel your pain , the lights will be hampering your viewing pleasure :( . you could all ways move up here ! lots of room up in scotland :grin:

Welcome to SGL :) Great forum, some extremely talented and experienced individuals here with great advice to share.

Skywatcher Skyliner 200p Dobsonian

Celestron Skymaster 15x70 Binoculars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived