NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Greetings from North Wales

arfonjones

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all of you for the warm greetings, I look forward to conversing with you all. (“Diolch” Grommie! Hairycamel, spot on sir, thank you) In response to AstroTux and the clear skies we have in North Wales I agree with you, when it’s cloud free it’s amazing but those hills can be a nuisance at times!) faulksy, I am on the Llyn Peninsula. Bingevader, clearly the love of chocolate is shared between north and south :laugh: Lovely to make your acquaintance SuperMassive!

My sincere thanks to all of you for this friendly response.

Thank you all of you for the warm greetings, I look forward to conversing with you all. (“Diolch” Grommie! Hairycamel, spot on sir, thank you) In response to AstroTux and the clear skies we have in North Wales I agree with you, when it’s cloud free it’s amazing but those hills can be a nuisance at times!) faulksy, I am on the Llyn Peninsula. Bingevader, clearly the love of chocolate is shared between north and south :laugh: Lovely to make your acquaintance SuperMassive!

My sincere thanks to all of you for this friendly response.

good location the llyn peninsula

Archived