Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Weather

zakkhogan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know - so annoying though even tonight i thought it may be ok - but its clearly not

still haven't got round to fitting my tetrad either !

You bought a Telrad ! god man, you're just asking for more rain !

I've just got a little 2H ETX 70 to take camping ( not just the ETX70, I will be taking the famiy as well :grin: ) so I suppose its partly my thought.

I didn't think second hand stuff counted towards the rainfall ?

i know - so annoying though even tonight i thought it may be ok - but its clearly not

still haven't got round to fitting my tetrad either !

I actually fitted mine a couple of weeks ago, got it lined up using Vega, printed all the maps off, and haven't been out since! But it does look nice.

I actually fitted mine a couple of weeks ago, got it lined up using Vega, printed all the maps off, and haven't been out since! But it does look nice.

The great thing is, a set of batteries lasts forever - only a few weeks ago I was checking my scope over and realised that I had left my telrad switched on - but it was still burning strong after being left on for two weeks continuous. Great stuff!

Archived