Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Finally Finished Imaging System

To quote the A Team, "I love it when a plan comes together!". One day I'd love to own a Takahashi telescope, no wonder you are so proud.

Let's just hope that we get some clear skies so that you get to use it all.

If you need any help with the imaging or processing aspect, just shout, there isn't another website in the Universe that hold so much collective knowledge and experience with imaging under UK conditions, and how to get the best out of your system under UK skies and seeing.

What sort of targets will you be going for?

Cheers

Tim

If you need any help with the imaging or processing aspect, just shout, there isn't another website in the Universe that hold so much collective knowledge and experience with imaging under UK conditions, and how to get the best out of your system under UK skies and seeing.

What sort of targets will you be going for?

Hi Tim,

Thanks, my first love is Lunar and Planetary but I want to have a go at a bit of everything eventually. Thank you to those that responded, I feel like a proud father,lol.

Andy

I have finally finished building my dream imaging system after many years and saving, thought I'd post a picture for you to comment on, Andy

Congratulation on your set up, but you know, no systems is ever finished and no telescope is ever perfect.

There are always more things you can to add to it. :evil:

Archived