Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pleiades occultation

Starman

Ok, I'm just gonna throw my cameras away now. If you need me, I'll be curled up in the corner, weeping softly.

Amazing, stupendous, impossible pictures, Pete! Fantastic. I tried to see this visually las time and failed under pristine skies.

Ok, I'm just gonna throw my cameras away now. If you need me, I'll be curled up in the corner, weeping softly.

Amazing, stupendous, impossible pictures, Pete! Fantastic. I tried to see this visually las time and failed under pristine skies.

This guy gives me similar feelings. :(

The only difference is the admiration and awe masks the jealousy.

Beautiful

Andrew

Lovely Pete. I am glad someone caught this view! Thank you. I was very happy I found my binoculars lying around in the kitchen (?!!?) as i got back from work. I was just about to miss this :insects1: It was a tricky stuff viewing it, not mentioning photographing it!! Very well done!

Marius

I think we should hit Selsey on mass and nick all Petes gear, it is the only way!

JV :)

Good idea J5.! Does anyone have any idea of how could I nick his skills as well? 8)

Marius

...and his skies.... :(

Archived