Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Crazy April Weather

laser_jock99

Just found out the last lot of snow we had two weeks ago has sagged my obsy roof slightly. From now on I will leave a timber support in the centre near the pier when not in use. Hopefully this will hold up any unexpected loads......

Dsc01831.jpg

Dsc01812.jpg

Dsc01811.jpg

Sorry to hear that.:)

Cannot see from the pics which part is bowed, but there are ways to straighten this sort of thing that doesn't involve a prop constantly left in the middle of your obsy.

If you stick on a pic or two of the bowed bit i reckon we could sort it out.:)

Regards Steve

Sorry to hear that.:)

Cannot see from the pics which part is bowed, but there are ways to straighten this sort of thing that doesn't involve a prop constantly left in the middle of your obsy.

If you stick on a pic or two of the bowed bit i reckon we could sort it out.:)

Regards Steve

It went down about 2-3mm on the middle cross member, just enough to catch the wall top on the way over. I'll check this weekend to see if a week of forced upward pressure has restored the beams position. If not there are other engineering options. I might leave the prop in place anyway - it,s not in the way, a nine inch diameter steel pier does that job!

Archived