SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

M57 - 19-07-07

Grant

Had a fantastic night tonight! The clouds kept away and it was pretty dark! Managed to plow through quite alot of stuff, just 30 second exposures until I get my cable...

726_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

10 x 30 secs ISO 800, ED80, 350d, closeup

725_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

10 x 30 secs ISO 800, ED80, 350d, widefield

722_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

M57, Widefield, 1 minute exposure...

The stack ones, I'm sure more could be done with, I tried stacking with the raws and using a dark frame in deep sky stacker but it didn't give me anything worth using? Please, feel free to have a play around, the raws and jpgs are available at: http://iseestars.net/m57.zip (104mb)

Thanks,

Grant

Thanks guys :D

I was tempted to stay out longer but knew I'd spend hours processing so if I didn't stop then I wouldn't get any sleep!! Fantastic night, had chance to do some visual stuff too and got to show my dad M57 and M27 which he's never seen before :lol: Trusty old goto! He was a bit cynical about the goto at first but I think how quickly it found M57, M27 and M31 he's changed his mind :p

Thanks guys :D

Great edit Legion48! You've brought out a lot of extra colour there! I think I'm going to keep practicing at the processing side of things, its beginning to dawn on me that the processing is as hard as the capture!

Cheers,

Grant

Archived