Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

is the caffeine thing true?

richbyers

I overdosed, on coffee, by accident, when I was teaching in London and was banned by the doctor for six months I had major headaches for about six weeks, I can only drink a couple of cups a day now before i get a cracking headace...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Viewing bright planets and the moon will affect your night vision (dark adoptation) as well...

So best not to mix planetary and deep space observing unless you leave the planetary to the end of the session.

Andrew

Going cold turkey on excessive coffee consumption is a grim experience. I used to drink 500g of ground Java a week and needed to cut it out - nine days of headaches, flu-like symptoms, shake, exhaustion and depression!

Managed to be caffeine free for 6 months, but I do treat myself to a pot of the stuff at lunchtime to stave off the 2pm sleepies...

I really don't know how you guys manage to drink coffee at night and are able to sleep afterwards!!!

Going cold turkey on excessive coffee consumption is a grim experience. I used to drink 500g of ground Java a week and needed to cut it out - nine days of headaches, flu-like symptoms, shake, exhaustion and depression!

Managed to be caffeine free for 6 months, but I do treat myself to a pot of the stuff at lunchtime to stave off the 2pm sleepies...

I really don't know how you guys manage to drink coffee at night and are able to sleep afterwards!!!

I drink nine two spoon instant coffee's a day and if I miss one I have a headache the next day.

To bust the common perception I can sleep anywhere at the drop of a hat.

i have insomnia anyways- and no before you say it, the insomnia came long before i ever started to like coffee......though after a truck load of sleeping pills you either learn to love coffee or dont wake up in the morning :(

i have insomnia anyways- and no before you say it, the insomnia came long before i ever started to like coffee......though after a truck load of sleeping pills you either learn to love coffee or dont wake up in the morning :(

I agree with this comment fully! It's almost 10 pm here and just cranked out a pot! :(

Archived