Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New eyepieces wont focus!

paul mc c

Try just easing them out of the focused slightly until you reach focus. Don't forget to tighten the grub screw up again! Or use a Barlow. They move the focus point out. You can use it without the lens in as a shorter extension tube as well.

Sent from my GT-I9001

Yes, I have a thing called a "high hat" 1.25" - 2" adapter on my Tele Vue diagonal. There is something similar for £5 just over halfway down the Astro Boot listings.

Don't even ask how much the Tele Vue one costs !

• 2 weeks later...

Just recieved the adapter from Scope n skies astro boot that you said John, looks ideal

hav'nt used it yet but i think it is exactly what i was after and cridit to Scope n Skies they wavered the 10.00 postage for me so only cost 6.50 excellent.

Paul

I'm glad you got it OK but I thought that the standard postage for Astro Boot items was £1.50 :)

£10 would have been a bit steep for an adapter :)

Hope it does the job for you :o

Out side the mainland they charge 10.00 postage:icon_eek: but after sending them an email saying that i thought it was unreasonable for such a small item they just charged me the 1.50 so well chuffed,thanks John.

Paul

Archived