Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

"Notify me when this item is available"

There is a delivery arriving early May that should cover existing backorders and another delivery late-May for new orders.

So I take it the shipment has been delayed again? I was told early April last time I heared from your company.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can still place an order while our website displays "Notify me when this item is available". When our website displays "Please contact us" then it is not possible to place an order.

HTH :)

Nice to know, thanks :confused:

So I take it the shipment has been delayed again? I was told early April last time I heared from your company.

Your telescope was scheduled for drop-shipment direct to you from the distributor's warehouse. You should have received it by now so something has gone wrong. I'll know more when we reopen tomorrow morning so will phone then. Sorry for the delay.

Our stock system isn't perfect but in this instance I think you are mistaken, we have been displaying "Notify me when this item is available" on that product for at least a week.

I'll ask our supplier for an ETA in the morning then email you.

I have cancelled and refunded your order.

HTH,

Steve

Hi Steve, did you get an eta on the adaptor`s :)

You can still place an order while our website displays "Notify me when this item is available". When our website displays "Please contact us" then it is not possible to place an order.

HTH :D

So if an item on the FLO website simply goes into my basket, and I get no warnings about 'notify me' or 'contact you', I can press the 'spend' button safe in the knowledge that

[a] you (or your supplier in the UK) definitely has the item in stock;

my online payment automatically marks the item as allocated to me, and

[c] it'll be despatched to me (by you, or by your supplier in the UK) that day or very soon after?

[c] it'll be despatched to me (by you, or by your supplier in the UK) that day or very soon after?

Not in my experience. I seems to mean you have reserved a slot in a queue for when the item comes in on a first come first served basis.

On a related note, any further word on when the Baader Laser Collimator's are coming in? "some time this month" was mentioned and it's now the 25th. TIA

SGL's ADMIN are not keen to see this section used as an extension of our helpdesk (FLO doesn't own SGL, she is the sponsor). I'll PM responses to the questions asked here but please email further questions regarding availability, etc, direct to our helpdesk (email below).

Thank-you :)

Archived