NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sky at Night magazine

scuffer

Do you know if they sell back issues? I somehow managed to miss the January issue (No.80) and wanted the first part of the image processing series.

I've found the email address on their website, I couldn't see it earlier :)

For just a fiver I thought I'd pick this up too...

For anyone having a problem getting it to work, it didn't seem to work with either Firefox or Chrome - I had to use IE in order for it to actually recognise that it was in the cart...

Actually, I believe the rules are that you can cancel anytime and get a refund for un-mailed issues. So even if you paid £19.99 after and cancelled after one or two you'd get a chunk back. However, I plan to cancel after this next one.

I had trouble getting this to web page to work, but can't remember what browser I was using. I ended phoning the subscription hotline and a very nice young lady set it up for me.

Got my first issue last week and it doesn't look too bad at all (especially for a quid :()

Sorted yesterday. ahem! got an email this morning to say that it hadnt gone through and what magasine had I ordered? Sound s a bit hit and miss to me. Now waiting a call to confirm
I had the same problem... but rather than wait for them to call, I called them - The offer code they'll ask you for is YU5for5SK (tel no - 08444 991757 or 01795 418692)

Archived