Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My Nagler Story!

paul mc c

Just with in the last two weeks i had to sell my beloved 12mm T2 Nagler

for a very good price[not for me]only to see it go on fleebay and sell for double what i got:(,turns out it was a dealer who bought it of me only to make a quick killing on it,ahwell.

Paul

I've long since realized this to be the case - I frequent forums of both astro and audio/video and the rules remain the same - Buy on-forum (or dedicated sites like UKABS) and sell on eBay.

That way you buy stuff for the least money and off-load stuff for the most money. This is not being predatory - This is being pragmatic.

Russell

Should have sold it for a proper price in the first place.

Correctumundo. :p

IMHO if you offer something for sale, and then accept a price then you must have been happy with that price. It seems a bit unfair to then complain if someone sells it at a higher price later (I accept that the OP wasn't really complaining though).

If you want a higher price, then why on earth accept a lower price? No one forced anyone to accept their money.

First of all,i did sell if for a ''proper price'' secondly i was''happy with the price'' and last but not leas,t i was'nt complaining about the price and i did'nt want a ''higher price''

the piont i was stating was that i would have loved the eyepiece to have went to a

fellow observer who would have got the benefit rather than a dealer to make a quick buck,i dont think that is being unfair.

I understand your frsutration mate. This is why I adopt a 'don't care what happens after I sell it' mind set when selling gear. By this I mean that it's their gear once they buy it (rather than don't care if something is not right with it) and they can do with it what they will. Otherwise you can drive yourself mad.

Unfortunately Paul it's the way it is. I have many hobbies and it happens in all of them. Example an item costing £2.99 sells on eBay for £19.99. I think good for you for being enterprising but think you scamming so and so because when I want the said item there all out of stock unless I want to purchase on eBay at the inflated price very annoying indeed.

Archived