Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

General apology

FLO

We mentioned a while ago that we were going to be very busy servicing the tidal wave of enquiries that follow the Stargazing Live series and that our enquiry response times would be affected.

The surge began right on cue but we were better prepared this year so stayed on top of things. At one point I was actually feeling rather smug that we were coping so well. Then Martin went down with flu, followed by me, then Lisa! If it had been only one of us we could have probably weathered the storm but with three down in quick succession over two weeks we fell behind and are still now trying to catch up.

Most of you won't have noticed because order processing continued pretty-much unaffected but those trying to reach us by phone and some via the help-desk will definitely be feeling let down. And more recently our suppliers have been running out of stock, which doesn't help.

For this we apologise, sincerely :)

Things are steadily returning to normal so please hang in there. We are doing our very best :D

We will also be moving into a larger unit 1st March and will be recruiting another member of staff.

I have attached an up-to-date chart showing our website visitor numbers (which reflect enquiries) before and after the Stargazing Live series. The green line shows last year (including that year's Stargazing Live) and the blue line this year.

Thank-you for your patience,

Steve

post-12699-133877735237_thumb.jpg

Good luck with the move, i would volunteer for the new post as it would be a pleasure to work with you guys, but the commute would be a killer:eek:

I wish i could find some thing to order, to put more pressure on FLO:D but other than a cheap but excellent 5" long focus achro refractor complete with hammer and sickle logo, there is nothing i really need:rolleyes:

Apology accepted,

;0)

had a couple of orders outstanding with you but as you explained due to Brian Cox effect items in short supply.

At least you have the decency to hold your hand up and apologise to customers.

I am sure I will be placing orders with you in the future.

RK

Archived