NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Skyliner 300P dob

skyliner300p.jpg

Sorry if I scared anyone but the weird dude (included for scale) on the left is me :wink:

It arrived this morning so I haven't had chance to use it yet. Looks impressive though (the 'scope, not me :cool: ), don't you think?

I'm 5ft 5" for scale reference.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a look through one at the Star Party in Wales and it proves aperture is king .Enjoy :cool:

The one you looked through is the very one above :lol:

Yes, that's right peeps - it's the one that Steve brought to Wales. It's already seen first light and a few of you have already tried it out.

It's cloudy tonight so first light with me at the eyepiece will have to wait for now :wink:

Apologies for the delay ..But City Link couldn't find me for two weeks...I kid you not. :wink:

There's a very big gap in my garage at the moment...... :shock:

Time to fill it with something.....Answers on a post card :cool:

You've every right to have that big grin on your face A-nut, that's one big light catcher you have there. Your smiles will get bigger when some of them galactic wonders hit your eyeball. You'll enjoy it to bits and it will be a starparty bird, crowd puller.

We look forward to your first light report.

Ron. :wink:

Archived