Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

It's a start

Daniel-K

it was suppose to be 8x8 at first but when we worked it out there wasnt much in the price and waste with the wood so just went for 12x8 :p its far from finished but its a chunk of it out the way :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a quick update what has been over the past 2days:

front and back apex cladded

concrete poured

floor down

2nd coat of treatment on cladding

primed and painted pier black (hammerrite)

things left to do :

door (sourced)

ali strips for casters

get spark in to wire it up

line inside with ply

done :) will add pictures later

post-6284-0-09717900-1343588695_thumb.jp

we stuck a wine glass full of water on top of the pier plate and walked around the floor not even a ripple, so then we jumped up and down and got one ripple in the water the 45mm ply does the trick !:p

managed to get 2 walls lined today will do the other big one tomorrow along with the 2 half sections either side of the door. then all thats left is to get a door on and were good to go :) a few tiny adjustments here and there to do but as soon as the doors on its kit in! oh and put the carpet tiles down

i wondered where they were :icon_scratch: lol

after treating the boards i went to B&Q to get some black paint well what i thought was black paint turned out to be slate gray but it still looks good just got to paint the roof supports and put the gel back carpet down and wait for my locks for the door to arrive and hey presto :) i can move in. although it wont be fully completed over the weeks i will be adding electric and lights desks etc etc but as long as its lockable i can get the gear in at long last :)post-6284-0-68251100-1343909157_thumb.jp

post-6284-0-90411800-1343910178_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

got a new lamp today from ikea £8.50 very nifty just clamps on to the desk and it swings in every direction and a new chair for £10, still a few bits inside that need doing like finishing the black painting of the roof as you can see in the pics and some u section ali for the casters which i cant find anywere but plodding on :)

post-6284-0-24910900-1350318281_thumb.jp

post-6284-0-80667000-1350318308_thumb.jp

Archived