NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

philips spc900nc cam help

cspindley

The usual stockists of the SPC880NC are Morgan Computers, Telescopehouse and Sherwoods. All are out of stock because people keep buying them.

Peter

The bounders! People buying things from shops! It's really not on. I expect the news this evening will cover bears attending mass and the Pope getting caught short in the woods.

:icon_salut:

James

I bought 5 and have given 3 away FOC... the other 2 got out with the Meade ETX105C and Celetron GTL80 "loaners"

Just dug out the invoice details...

---------------

Product details

---------------

Product name: Phlips SPC880 webcam - 49269 x 5

Invoice total: GBP 29.73(inc VAT and delivery)

Those were the days...

Peter...

I see a lot of ppl saying that £50 is too expensive for a camera, but It's a heck of a lot cheaper than "built for purpose" camera's. Personally I got a SPC900nc LX + Amp off with nosepiece and 2m USB extension off ebay for £90 and I still think I got a bargain! Now if Skywatcher would hurry up and repair my mount head and return it I'll be able to make use of it!

Morgans go out of stock and then some more arrive regularly. I bought two a while back and will have one modded for long exposure when I can afford it....

Keep your eyes open. When the dust settles in terms of fall out from Stargazing Live and the Brian Cox effect wears off, I think a lot of kit will go onto fleabay and the prices will drop a bit.

Archived