Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M78

prokyon

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Zul and Euan!

Yes, I make flats. And PixInsight is very strong in removing gradients. To be honest, I can`t see a gradient. At the left corner above you can see a part of the Barnards Loop. There is so much hydrogen and dust in this area... :)

Cheers

Werner

It's a shame about the gradient though, do you use flats?

Just looked at another image of it, and your right! I never realised there was so much going on in that area, amazing stuff

Thanks Lee!

I hope I don`t weary you folks. But I did a reprocessing today. I think it is an improvement. Colour calibration with Theli completely. The rest with PixInsight.

M78_TheliPixInsight.jpg

66 perc:

http://www.prokyon.startime.at/Bilder/M78_TheliPixInsight66Perc.jpg

Do you think it is better now? The feedback in this forum is always a great help for me.

Regards

Werner

I'm with you Coco, it's the first one for me also. I find it hard though to find a balance on large nebula as I never know how they are going to look on other people's monitors?

Great im age Werner, there's a lot going on and I love the detail in the main dusty area!

Thanks for sharing mate.

Clear skies,

Matt.

Archived