NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Product Review Competition

FLO

It's back! :D

Our website has a Customer Review feature where visitors and customers can write a review and share their thoughts about a product they are familiar with.

A review can be anything from 4-5 lines to several paragraphs long. You can review anything from a simple eyepiece cap or a sheet of flocking paper to a complete telescope and mount setup. It doesn't matter if the product has already been reviewed and you can write as many reviews as you like.

Simply go to your chosen product page then scroll to the bottom and click on the 'Write a Review' button.

The last time we ran the competition we offered £50 FLO gift vouchers as prizes. It ran for 25 days and 93 reviews were submitted.

This time we are offering an Opticron 7x50 Marine 3 binocular worth £149.

Perfect for astronomy! :D

The competition will run until end of February, the winner will be picked at random.

Good luck :)

opticron_marine_3_binocular.jpg

A very generous offer from a top supplier, now what can i review :D

does the product have to of been purchased from your shop? as i could do the 180pro black diamond

It doesn't need to be purchased at FLO. If you have experience of one of the items we list please feel free to leave a review :)

• 1 month later...

I'd assume that with the office move and trying to get through the backlog that caused that this probably hasn't hit the top of the priority list yet, but they'll get there....

Helen

• 4 weeks later...

Archived