SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

I just cant win !!!

Moon monkey

First proper clear night with no ... wind ... moon .... cloud ... and guess what .... my next door neighbour has put blinking bright white fairy lights all over his fence :):mad:

Cheers MM

And what's that old saying about "fences making good neighbors"?:icon_salut:

a set of wire cutters could be helpfull!!

those magpies like shiny cable and have strong beaks you know!!!

Well, now that you let the cat out of the bag (the evil thing I was thinking), one can go up to the light string and remove one bulb. If your'e lucky and the string is "series" connected, all the lights will go out and the owner might take the message when he finds one bub missing. Alas, if the string is parallel connected, only one light will not work and your'e back to square one:mad:

My back garden faces south which means most of my observing is done over my back neighbour's roof. Every night he leaves on every light in the house and with the curtains open. And most nights his security light too. Annoying.

Paul

Archived