Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL3 - Pictures

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No No NO! This is too much - not only did I miss the star party but I missed all that fantastic food as well?? :shock: :) I may have to stop reading this forum for a short time as the pain is too much!

So, whens the next one?? :lol:

Ditto, I salivating all over my keyboard . You certainly had a banquet, those fried eggs blew me away. You guys turned rainy skies into rays of sunshine. I am enjoying the pics, and you got some sight seeing in too. Those caves look awesome.

Is there a chance all the pics can be place in one place with identities and descriptions. I know it's a big ask. By the way, is that Steve's van loaded with gear? He's gotta awful lot of stuff there, hope he sold some while he was there. :D

Ron. :)

... is that Steve's van loaded with gear? He's gotta awful lot of stuff there, hope he sold some while he was there. :D

A number of members were added to auntie FLO's Xmas card list :)

... is that Steve's van loaded with gear? He's gotta awful lot of stuff there, hope he sold some while he was there. :D

A number of members were added to auntie FLO's Xmas card list :)

Nice one Steve. I see you had Santa's little helper with you too. A chip off the old block hey?.

:lol:

Yup my Kai normally lends a hand,some may call it nosey,others a pain in the backside.

I did send him off with instructions to "borrow" a few goodies from Steve's van but all he did was come back with a beer :)

The funny thing was that he set up his scope a couple of hours (cooling down) before the rest of us had even twigged that there might be a chance of clear skies :) so he could see Venus :shock:.

A 4 yr old with more faith than a load of astronomers :lol:

Imagine the chaos if Steves Kai had been there as well !!!! "Kai leave Kai alone,No not you Kai,You Kai !!!" :D

I did send him off with instructions to "borrow" a few goodies from Steve's van but all he did was come back with a beer :)

Well Kai junior was under no illusions as to what his dad considers goodies. I think he chose wisely. :D

Archived