Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_supernovae_remnants_winners.thumb.jpg.a13d54fa405efa94ed30e7abd590ee55.jpg

Matt Smith

Consummate Proof of Space Aliens?

Isn't it women that are from Venus? Men are from Mars.

You are quite right of course, but then that is probably what he was telling Sir PM, that he was kidnapped as a child from Mars and taken to Venus :D

He was talking a bit fast for me, I missed half of it.
Which one (of the two) was that then? :D

Isn't it women that are from Venus? Men are from Mars.

If women are from Venus, doesn't that suggest they generate an intolerable atmosphere, heat, and pressure, and cause any equipment on them to fail quickly?

Likewise, if men are from Mars, does this suggest they are cool, and equipment on them can work for years more than expected (unless some mixes metric and imperial measures)?

Just asking :D

Edited by michael.h.f.wilkinson

If women are from Venus, doesn't that suggest they generate an intolerable atmosphere, heat, and pressure, and cause any equipment on them to fail quickly?

Likewise, if men are from Mars, does this suggest they are cool, and equipment on them can work for years more than expected (unless some mixes metric and imperial measures)?

Just asking :D

Now I found that very funny. But in the interests of scientific rigour could you please repeat it to your other half and report back her reply?

Now I found that very funny. But in the interests of scientific rigour could you please repeat it to your other half and report back her reply?

Result: "Very funny, HAH, HAH, HAH!" :D

(she just thinks I am mad anyway :))

I didn't actually mean you to ask her!

She must be right, it's the only possible explanation.