Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Google & Honesty

spudicus

Anyone wanna buy a hoover?

Years ago, I worked with James Dyson on the prototype Dyson. 

If he saw your post I feel sure he would remind you that Hoover is a trade name...  

(The inventor of the Vacuum Cleaner was in fact Mr Spangler so, if he hadn't sold his idea, we would today be 'spangling' the carpet :clouds1:)

Steve

If he saw your post I feel sure he would remind you that Hoover is a trade name ... Vacuum Cleaner is the correct term.

Well i would stick by what i said and say anyone wanna a Hoover because Dyson Vacuum Cleaner's are Rubbish IMHO.

Freeman Dyson :clouds1:

I appear to have very boring namesakes.

I wrote a book on Princess margaret in Italy it 1949.

I'm a Tenor in a musical group in Hartley Wintley.

I was a vice president of the Santa Monica Rotary club in 1984-85.

Funnily enough I am the top entry for my name in google and have the most entries (3) does this mean I am now a famous goggle whack?? :clouds1:

(The inventor of the Vacuum Cleaner was in fact Mr Spangler so, if he hadn't sold his idea, we would today be 'spangling' the carpet :clouds1:)

Steve

i thnk he was a janitor was he not, and he buil the first one with w pillow and a fan!

Al

Yes, until then dust was simply blown off.

Mr Spangler saw a demo of one of these dust blowing devices and said 'you got it all wrong' then put a handkerchief on the arm of a chair, put his mouth to it and sucked the dust off the arm onto the handkerchief ... the vacuum cleaner was born 8)

Archived