Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Moon Phase Clocks

FLO

Yer, makes £35 from FLO look like a bargain ! (edit, and the FLO one looks better, looks like a clock !)

That white and silver sidereel clock to my eyes looks ugly, like something from the £1 bin at Ikea.

That isn't one of ours, FLO doesn't offer a sidereal clock. The picture attached earlier was intended only to show how the clock face would differ from a regular clock.

If this thread demonstrates a demand for a wall-mounted sidereal clock we will look into sourcing one.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do like the idea of a sidereel clock, but i would prefire it against the moon phase and tidal one (as i have a watch, but having all 3 would be useful for me very much) if it was around the 39 mark for them 3 together i would deff get one for me for xmas !

That isn't one of ours, FLO doesn't offer a sidereal clock. The picture attached earlier was intended only to show how the clock face would differ from a regular clock.

If this thread demonstrates a demand for a wall-mounted sidereal clock we will look into sourcing one.

I would like one for the obsy, the one you showed is exactly the sort of style I like.

• 3 weeks later...
I've "liked" it on Facebook, wonder if the wife will take the hint for my birthday next month :)

Hehe, my wife/kids took the hint, happy birthday me! - Time to start "liking" more things on Facebook!

post-23057-133877680181_thumb.jpg

The only niggle I have with it, is there is a little bit of play in the mechanisms on the back so they can rotate whilst you are trying to set them.

No big deal as it's not going to be touched once it's up on the wall, but something to remember when setting it.

• 5 months later...

Archived