Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Star Party Request.

barkis

Can I make an appeal to those of you who are fortunate enough to be able to attend the forthcoming SGL get together in Wales in May, and I make no apologies for an early plea here. Could you all remember to take as many pictures of the time you are there, pictures of each other, pictures of your scopes, and other gear, pictures of the fun you will undoubtedly be having. Of course I do not want or expect any flash pictures at night, that goes without saying. Perhaps a board could be set up some time after you have all returned home, and you can share with the rest of us the event through the eyes of your cameras.

Perhaps you may think it is not required to make this request, as you would be doing just that anyway, but you would be surprised how easy it is to forget to record what went on because you were having so much fun. So lets have loads of pics guys and gals. I love star parties, and I am gutted I can't make this one. So I wish you all a brilliant time, with the skies to match.

Ron. :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will do. My husband is coming and a holiday isn't a holiday for him without thousands of pictures.. I'm serious - he took 4,500 on one trip!! But it was in Antarctica, it was his trip of a lifetime, and he did get some pretty amazing shots.

Helen

Lol hopefully you lot wont get a picture of me!

I hate being on ohotos as I'm a freak

Kain

Thats a nasty thing to say about yourself. Just have a good time, a good drink a good sing song, and some damn good astronomy.

Lol hopefully you lot wont get a picture of me!

I hate being on ohotos as I'm a freak

Kain

S'alright mate, you're in good company. *When I went to Daz's to get that HEQ5, he opened the door and actually recoiled!

*may not have actually happened but I'm not oil painting myself....

I normally shy from publicity but, to prevent confusion on the day, I have attached a recent pic of myself :toothy5:

Typical. You're about to get your picture taken and some film star shoves you out of the way :D

Yeh right!!!!

This is more like it (from the first SP)

image.jpg

And this from the second

image.jpg

I can't imagine what the theme will be this year (lucky for us there will be children on site)

Who's the ugly git above Steve?

Archived