Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello everyone!

Jessun

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks again everyone for the nice welcoming of a newbie!

I am ploughing through the various topics on SGL and it's both daunting and inspiring!

I have yet to set out for a clear night, but still putting everything together, and getting it all hooked up. I just finished my second LifeCam mod - being more careful this time :rolleyes: ...

I still have MAJOR issues with some aspects of the technicalities, but it will be an interesting mountain to climb! TheSkyX seems to work a treat hooked up to the hand controller (without using the PC direct mode) and my second LifeCam does the job so far it seems.

I am waiting for a WO4 FF (and 0.8 FR). I hope it's the latest version. I have a simple TS 0.5 FR but I have yet to use that successfully. (It claims max distance 65 mm to sensor and the Canon is 44 as it is plus 11 for T-adapter leaves 10 mm for extension piece - OR SO I WOULD THINK.. The image is however distorted BB and I'm sure I'll pick up on that in a suitable thread...:glasses2:)

Attaching a pic of my setup. You may notice that that's a big ASUS laptop running at 19V DOOOOH!! My stupidity is epic...

All the best!

/Jessun

post-28991-133877664893_thumb.jpg

Archived