M82 B/W AND COLOUR

CELESCOPE

Ok just playing again with the C11 ,imaging at the moment is a bit hit and miss, with the C11 working at F6.3 , without guiding sorted yet , its a huge problem ,thus only short subs are on the cards at the moment , the image size though is wonderful, and i can only look forward to later on when i,m all set up ,going to be some mind blowing images coming ,well i hope lol.

anyway i had a go at M82 not done this fella in ages ,and its always been small , wanted to get the flares that are thrown out on the sides of the Galaxy , which makes it totally different to what we normally see,set up the camera to take 60 subs at 40 secs each , was amazed at the detail coming through,

Reduced the image size a bit , and had to work hard on the background as it was very grainy , very pleased at the result, so one in BW ,

Now to show what i have captured , i done a colour one to show the flares, this is NOT my filter colours , i used another data source for this , but it is my image , just borrowed some colour, if its fine tonight i may get my own , but meanwhile ,

I give you M82 looking different

Forgot to say ,process done in MAXIM using Sum and 2 star alignment, finished in Photoshop.

image.jpg

image.jpg

:D :lol:well its true Ron , with imaging at this magnification, i,m struggling , so cant take it serious yet , but i tell ya , a lot of swear words whilst doing this , nope its not easy for me at the moment, but my time will come , hence, JUST PLAYING hehehehhe

Rog

Archived