Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

For my birthday....

MorningMajor

My daughter bought me an acre of land on the moon! :)

I've pinpointed the area to about 360Km northwest of the Copernicus crater - Ialso have mining and building rights! - So keep off - can I charge for photographic rights as well??

Also, my very indulgent wife bought me a MarkIII Hyperion 8-24mm zoom EP - Can't wait for first light - if only the cloud fairies will give me a clear sky present tonight I'll be one very happy birthday boy!

Ha, one of my friends got that as a birthday present a few years ago, we did some research and figured it was fake (just like the 'name a star' packs) but it's still a nice thought :)

No! Don't say that - I was hoping to visit!

Reminds me of a scene from a Monty Python sketch.

A party of explorers had just landed on an Island via a row boat, when a local native shouted menacingly, "Land Mine,"

and the parties leader shouted back. "Oh no old boy, land ours", and proceeded up the beach, and promptly stood on a Landmine.

Happy Birthday MM, and I hope you can get a JCB up there to clear all that rubble from your property :).

Ron.

Archived