Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Moonlite SCT Focusser

Kai

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those of you with Moonlites on back-order should be receiving them soon (approx 7 days) so perhaps now is a good time to start softening up your nearest and dearest :love3:

:)

Unfortunately Steve's courtesy call to me regarding my order was picked up by my wife... who proceeded to call me at work to say "there's a guy called Steve who says you're ordering stuff; what's going on?!"

Oh well, lots of housework and child care for me now... :)

Only when Steve has made his first million £££ :D (Its just he doesnt know it yet !!)

That cant be toooo far away :D:lol:

Why are you thinking of one ???

:nono: :nono: :nono:. I dont need one....no really I dont..do I :lol: No No.... I have a nice Ambermile replacement focuser knob :D

Only when Steve has made his first million £££ :D (Its just he doesnt know it yet !!)

That cant be toooo far away :lol::D

Why are you thinking of one ???

:nono: :nono: :nono:. I dont need one....no really I dont..do I :lol: No No.... I have a nice Ambermile replacement focuser knob :D

You will have to remove it when you fit the Moonlite,i had to which is why Rob and now you have it on your scope :lol:

Archived