Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

PROGRESS REPORT ON THE DOME

CELESCOPE

Well the weather is so bad , i have given up with the imaging ,so putting thoughts into planning.

Monday i moved my Arbour , and cleared the area ready for the Dome base, rushed out and bought some wood , to set out a nice size area , layed down the wood shuttering at 2.5 metres square,and 6 inches deep , so that should provide a nice soild base. this coming Monday the concrete goes in and levelled off, .

Meanwhile i have been phoning around for some metal , blimey never relised it was so expensive , but struck lucky ,found a firm that had an off cut, of square hollow section , weighs a ton hehehe ,also got some nice thick plate for the base and two for the top fixing, so next week i will take it to work and get the mig welder on the go hehhheh , should be able to make it for around £ 100 , finish with a nice coat of white paint to match the EQ6PRO, so thats it up to now , will post some pics when i,m more advanced

Rog :lol:

Archived