Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First post M13

Hi all!

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post!

Small introduction:

I live in the north of The Netherlands (as you know has horrible light pollution).

I have an observatory in my backyard. I'm in to astronomy/astrophotography for over 20 years.

The image is taken with an ATM RC, 10 inches f8, made with GSO optics. Since M13 is straight up these days, I thought I should pick this one.

Marco

m13RC.jpg

Hi Marco, and a warm welcome to The Sgl Forum.

Your M13 Is quite superb. The core is excellent, and all round reolution and star colours are superb.

Your 10"RC and QSI Camera did a fantastic job, and we can hopefully look forward to more of your work.

I enjoyed your website too :D:icon_salut:.

Ron.

WOW that is awesome, you can even see another galaxy in the upper left of the image.

To think that this cluster lies outside of the galactic plane but looks like you could touch it. There must be hundreds of thousands if not millions of stars. I think that is probably the best pic i've seen of M13.

Archived